This morning Annabelle, Nikki, and I all struck out to the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago. Annie has been in a big Finding Nemo phase lately so we figured that she might get a kick getting up close and personal with some fishies.
We got to watch a diver feed the fish in the main attraction area. Annie was ticked because she wanted to get up close to the glass but the presenter had to have us back away so she could announce the show. Later, we watched the dolphin show in their big marine mammal area. That was awesome, even for Nikki and I. Watching dolphins, 4 of them, leaping out of the water, dancing on their tails, and dancing with the trainers was pretty cool!
The up side is that being there when they open at 9am on top of being there on Daylight Saving's spring forward day meant that we were pretty much alone. By the time we left, a little after 11am, the place was just starting to get going. Once more, we got prime meter parking location. I tell you, that's the way to do it.
To check the pictures, and the single video I shot, click here!