Annabelle took part in her first election ever this morning. Everyone got up at around 5:45am and slowly rolled out of bed. After taking the dogs out and Nikki topping off Annie, we headed out. Annie was strapped to be in the Baby Bjorn. She loves that thing anyway, she just loves to be able to see what is going on and look around at the world. So, we got to the polling place which is a Fire House around the corner from us and waltzed right in. First I yelled "MOVIE," seeing as how it was a crowded fire house...
Ahem, any way, Annabelle of course brightened everyone up. More than once I heard people saying to her, "You know, you have to be 18 to vote!" To this, she usually replied by letting a bit of drool escape, or by kicking wildly. I'm not entirely sure how she was responding, but there you have it.
After all that, it was just a matter of getting in the booth and voting, too bad she tried to eat the ballot. Kids, whadya gonna do?
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Annie goes a'votin'
Posted by
Anonymous
at
1:08 PM