Alas, I have no truly exciting news to report. I had a Doctor appt. yesterday and am no further along then I was last week - which is pretty typical from everything I have read and heard. Annabelle and I are both healthy, so that is the important thing.
That said...wow, I am getting even more impatient then I had imagined I would! Various co-workers have had dreams about me giving birth soon, as have friends, so I am hoping that means something and she's gonna make her entrance soon. Sam and I can't wait to meet her. But I cannot complain yet really since most first-time babies don't come early and I still have several days before I even hit due date. Sam is happy that she waited long enough she will be a stubborn little Taurus like her daddy. What have I gotten myself into?
My last day of work is this Friday, which really makes me happy! Coming in everyday is getting more physically difficult and the idea of staying at home with the pups to nap is just bliss to me. I also know it is the last of the "me" time I will have in my life for quite awhile.
That's all for now. Here's hoping we have a more exciting post to make very soon!
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
11 Days and Counting
Posted by
Nicole Spicer
at
12:17 PM