So, as if I was not already impatient and excited enough, last night Sam and I met our friend Lainie's baby - a little girl named Reese. Reese is only 10 days old and holding a newborn while she slept was just wonderful. She's pretty adorable! Sam and I both came home a little more excited and impatient to meet our little girl. But alas, I have six more weeks that I need to just be patient through - patience not being my strong point right now.
Luckily March Madness of NCAA basketbal is providing a nice diversion of something else to get obsessed over and to ponder on a daily basis. Our team isn't so great this year, but I have to get in my necessary GO IU plug. So - GO HOOSIERS!!
Asta has been more cuddly then usual - I think he must suspect something is coming that is going to steal some attention away from him. Ruby is the same as always - she was always an attention hog! Spring officially starts on Monday - finally - warmer weather would also be a nice distraction.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Friday, March 17, 2006
Impatient Momma
Posted by
Nicole Spicer
at
12:15 PM