Nothing momentous to report at the moment, just a few tidbits to share.
-I have started the home stretch to Annabelle's arrival - I began the third trimester over the weekend and have quickly gone from happy-go-lucky pregnant lady to constantly-uncomfortable pregnant lady. That didn't take long to switch! Mornings are better because by night time I find it hard to get comfortable and sometimes hard to take a deep breath. Ah, lucky Sam for the next three months!
-While on the El ride into work today she kicked so hard that Sam felt the kick through not only my coat but his as well - needless to say, she can pack a good punch when she feels like it. She still moves around a ton - some days I feel her really low and other days I think she is just inches from kicking my ribs.
-In my typical "plan ahead" way I have started a birth plan, found a pediatrician and pre-registered with our hospital. At this rate I will be ready for her arrival long before she is.
Happy February everyone!
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Just a little note
Posted by
Nicole Spicer
at
12:39 PM