Wednesday, January 18, 2006

She's Growing

It has been a little while since our last post, so I thought it was time to say something. The little girl is definitely getting bigger! When I first started feeling her move it was only twice a day or so and with no consistency - now I feel her every day, multiple times - sometimes I think she is doing flips, other times I get a few good punches or kicks. Sam has felt her move quite a few times as well and I think still finds it somewhat alien to feel something move in there. I personally love it! Every time I feel her move it pretty much makes my day. Ask me if I still feel this way in another month when she hits my ribs though! My uterus is always measuring big at my appointments so I think at this point she has enough room to move that we can both enjoy the acrobatics.

Her room is coming along slowly but surely - the crib is up, the mattress is in place - now all we need are sheets and all the baby diaper changing necessities. We ordered a glider that should be here sometime in March and a good Spring cleaning of the whole apartment is going to happen sometime in March as well - my nesting instincts are kicking in! All in all things are good. Sam and I are both less then joyous with work these days but it means we are actually looking forward to our sleepless nights and tired days in May with Annabelle.

Here's hoping our February weather is as kind as January has been!