Saturday morning, Nikki and I are hanging out, cleaning the house. Auntie Shelley has just left to head out with Uncle Adam and Aunt Julia. Nikki, Annie, and I are in the bathroom. Annie has one hand on the door jamb, and then looks at me, lets go and takes about 5 steps right at me and runs right into my legs.
Nikki and I just looked at each other and I say, "That was it, I'm calling it, she walked!"
She hasn't really stopped since! And yes, I know she never will and that we'll spend the next years trying to keep up with her, if not nailing her down. Seriously, once she started, she just was trucking everywhere. It's really funny to listen to her laugh as she walkes. The sheer novelty of it must be amazing to her, I know it is for us.
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
She WALKS!!!
Posted by
Anonymous
at
9:08 AM
Labels: development