Wednesday, October 04, 2006

You kiss your mother with that mouth???

A funny little happening that I had to share.
Annabelle has recently taken to her feet in a big way. She now enjoys shoving them in her mouth and going to town. So far, Nikki and I have been just fine letting her entertain herself while also keeping up her yoga form.
Recently though, we bought her a pair of cute little moccasin type shoes. "Shoes? She can't even crawl!" you might be commenting. Well, Annie just loves kicking off her socks and so shoes do more to keep the socks on that to provide any support for what I'm sure will be the bad back she'll eventually have. The Spicers & Kings are not known for the strength of their backs, but I digress.
Anyway, Nikki is on her way back from daycare, and I meet her in the back yard, with the pups, when she gets there. I go into the garage to help her get all her stuff and the kid, and all I hear from Nikki is, "You little stinker!" Annie has apparently learned how to take her shoes off and promptly shove them in her mouth. Her one moccasin was soaked with baby slobber. Annie, of course, is all smiles...
In any case, I thought it was great and that it would make for a nice posting.