It has been one heck of a week! Sam left for Boston again for work and was gone three nights this time - quite a long time it seemed to me. But Annabelle, the pups and I seemed to hold up pretty well. We missed Sam dearly of course, but we kept ourselves busy. Annabelle has adjusted really well to daycare and I hear she likes to smile a lot at one of the boys - the redhead. She may end up a little flirt if she is the only girl at daycare for too long!
We spent our evenings talking, playing and walking the pups. She has come to really enjoy a walk in the Baby Bjorn - she just twirls her little head around taking in everything outside. Lastnight we walked to have ice cream with my friend Darcie and Annabelle was wide-eyed the whole walk there.
We went to bed every night at 8pm - yes, even me. It was great - the puppies, the baby and I all slept well and cuddled all night long. It wasn't the same without daddy there, but she was such a good baby for me while I was on my own.
Our weekends are still a little too busy for my liking because we want to make sure Annabelle gets some regularity at home, but we are working on it. The next big step is getting her to sleep in her own bed - wish us luck!
Friday, July 28, 2006
Busy busy busy
Posted by
Nicole Spicer
at
3:23 PM