So, things have been moving along with Annie, and I thought that I'd give a little update.
Nikki has definitely hit the 3rd trimester. Annie is taking up more and more room in Nik's tummy, and it's starting to get uncomfortable. Nik is doing well and holding up, though sleeping is becoming more and more difficult. Like I said, she's taking it in stride, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it's easy. Every night is a ritual of trying to get comfortable with pillows and blankets, to try and get her in a comfortable position.
Along with getting bigger, she's definitely starting to get more pronounced through Nik's belly. We can feel bigger parts of her, presumably her bum or feet. Unfortunately they are sticking in to Nikki's right rib cage, but hey, what'ya gonna do? It's fun to poke and then have Annie poke back. We're definitely looking forward to when we start to see her move and poke at the inside of Nik's belly.
Something of interest too. I recently got to hear Annie's heart beat, unaided. I put my ear to Nik's belly recently and could hear a decidedly more rapid heart beating. It was faint, but it was definite. Her little heart is pumping away furiously, getting ready to come out and meet everyone.
Ok, that's about it, just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone!
Saturday, February 18, 2006
A quick update
Posted by
Anonymous
at
8:59 AM