Well, I realized today that we hadn't posted in quite some time. Of course, it's been a busy couple of weeks. Between Thanksgiving and all of my work related activities, I'm just happy we're still sane.
In any case, I just thought I'd pop on and let everyone know how things are going. Nikki definitely has a tummy now. She is steadily growing and growing, but not too much. The back aches have also been growing too. On the whole though, she's been a trooper, though the dogs are finding themselves pushed off the bed more and more. This is significant because Nikki always hates the idea of "kicking them off," but that has slowly moved off of her radar in leiu of a more comfortable nights sleep.
Last weekend we cleared out our 2nd bedroom to make preparations for the nursery. Adam, Nikki's brother, was kind enough to let us cart a lot of our stuff out to store in his basement. Thank goodness too, or else the kid would have to have been sleeping on storage boxes.
Very cool is that next week we have our 20 week ultrasound, which is where, assuming the kid co-operates, we'll find out the babes gender. So, be sure to stay tuned for that as soon as it happens, on Dec 16th!
So, that's all for now, stay tuned, next week should be full of good stuff!
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
So it's been a while
Posted by
Anonymous
at
11:59 AM